By using the bizybloc.com web site (“Service”) and all services of BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION (“BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION may modify these terms and conditions, simplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue or change the service offered.You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.bizybloc.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- The Account Holder agrees to maintain a secure password to the account. Secure passwords are those that are between 6 and 8 characters long, contain upper and lower case letters, and numbers or other characters, and not be found in direct or reverse order in a dictionary, without regard to the language of the dictionary. The Account Holder is solely responsible for changing its password as required to assure secure access to the account.
- The Account Holder agrees to use the services provided by RealyBloc Solutions Corp. as permitted by applicable local, provincial, state, and federal laws. The Account Holder agrees, therefore, not to use these services to conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by laws, libelous, or against any BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION Solutions. policy.
- BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing customers and refund the remaining balance on the account, if any.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We disclaim all terms, conditions, guarantees, representations and warranties (express, implied, statutory and otherwise), in respect of the service, including those of merchantability, non-infringement, title, quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
- To enable MLS® related functionality, the Account Holder must hold a valid real estate license, provide a valid Agent ID (or Member Code) and have consent, as applicable, to enter into this agreement from Account Holder’s local real estate board, broker or any other authority as required.
- To enable MLS® related functionality, Account Holder must sign a copy of the MLS® Reciprocity Salesperson Agreement, Member Website Broker Approval Form, or MLS® Reciprocity program depending on the requirements of Account Holder’s real estate board, broker or any other authority as required.
- Account Holder takes on full responsibility to follow all applicable MLS® rules, regulations, guidelines and local laws.
- The Account Holder is responsible for maintaining the security of his/her account and password. BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from Account Holder’s failure to comply with this security obligation.
- The Account Holder may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. The Account Holder must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright and spam laws).
- Account Holder understands and agrees that BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION Solutions Copr. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The Account Holder must provide his/her full legal name, a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION accounts and websites cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber. Account Holders may not sell, lease, rent or assign the connection or parts of the connection to any party not named in this agreement.
- Account Holder acknowledges that the “Powered by BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION or BizyBloc” badge appears on the bottom of each public facing page of their BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION powered Website. Account Holder acknowledges that each of their BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION Monthly Plan(s) fee is subsidized with this branding. Replacementl of the “Powered by BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION” badge will cease subsidy of their plan fee and result in a $98.88 monthly premium per website infraction.
Payment, Refunds Terms
- The BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION accounting cycle begins on the 1st of each month. Charges for new accounts are prorated. Charges for terminating accounts are not prorated.
- Payment is due at beginning of each accounting cycle.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and Account Holder shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION does not accept any liability for such loss.
- If the credit card on your account is unable to be processed, or if your account is delinquent, we will attempt to notify you and provide a 2 week grace period for you to re-enter your payment details. If payment is not received within 2 weeks; your website may be locked, unavailable or disabled until payment on your account is setup. BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION does not accept any liability for such loss.
- The Account Holder acknowledges responsibility for the account until payment in full is made.
- There is a service reconnection charge equal to one full currently charged monthly fee to remove accounts from accounting hold status.
Cancellation & Termination
- The client is responsible for cancelling their account. The client must provide 30 days notice on or before the next billing date. If the client’s billing date is within the 30 days one last payment will be charged. For example if you’re billing cycle is the 1st of every month and you cancel on the 27th of that month you will be charged for the next month on your next billing date with services being cancelled 30 days later. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made,
- All of your content may be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information may not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Cancellation requests cannot be processed via live chat, as we are unable to verify account ownership using this method.
- Cancellation requests cannot be processed via an office telephone number, as we are unable to verify account ownership using this method.
- You can cancel your account at anytime. To do so request the cancellation form from BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION support or sales. This form must be completed and returned to BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION by email to be processed. Phone calls and emails will not be acceptable mediums for cancellation.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, service change refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Any questions or discrepancies regarding charges must be reported to us within 30 days of the date of our invoice or other statement. Failure to notify us within this time period will constitute your acceptance of such charges.
- BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- The Account Holder acknowledges that the content added to the provided web site by the Account Holder is their sole responsibility and not in any way the responsibility of BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION (even when content is posted by others who have access to their account). The client is entitled to remove, retain and reuse any content added by the client at any time including if choosing to no longer use BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION services.
- The web design, computer programs, backend code, included libraries, technical processes are owned by BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION and their respective owners. You do not own any part of the website, web design or programming in any way, except for the content that you developed and added to your account.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION, All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION.
- The Account Holder must not allow others to alter in any way, copy or distribute RealtBloc products, and must not provide their password to anybody except their representatives, and if breached, will be liable to the damages suffered by BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION.
- All content posted on the Service is comply with Canadian copyright law.
- The agreement between bizybloc.com and the client named in this order form and Contract Agreement (the “Client”) is comprised of these terms and the selected products and features for the length of the term chosen.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION, or any other BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the full and complete understanding and agreement of the Account and BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION, relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior understandings, agreements, representations and warranties relating to such subject matter. Any waiver, modification, or amendment of any provision of this Terms and Conditions, initiated by the Account Holder will be effective only if accepted in writing and signed by BIZYMARKETING CORPORATION